For the old version please look at Call OLD, but it is now deprecated and may be removed at any time.
Calling is under development and not ready for end-users yet, there are still bugs in BP and ASoC drivers.
This procedure doesn't work always, you may have to retry several times.
This Howto was tested only on a A780.
- a kernel built from our git repository, see Kernel hacking - linux-2.6
- a configured userspace environment whith ezxd and alsamixer.
- gen-blob installed, see Dual boot
Remember to run the kernel with BP in normal mode.
Follow this commands to place a call, replace the Xs with the right values:
- and use alsamixer to set the DAI Select control to Stereo and play some stereo material. This is a temporary workaround to have proper initialization.
- make sure you stick to GSM mode:
echo -en "AT+CFUN=1\r\n" | nc localhost 7100
- insert your pin, so to register with the network:
echo -en "AT+CPIN=1,\"XXXX\"\r\n" | nc localhost 7100
- wait some time to let Network Registration complete and place your call:
echo -en "ATDXXX\r\n" | nc localhost 7100
- run alsamixer and set DAI Select to BP, you should hear the other party.
echo -en "ATH\r\n" | nc localhost 7100
From now on you can leave DAI Select to BP, following calls will just work.